Georgia Sports specializes in the creation of custom Masters Packages.
Below is a sample itinerary for a "Practice Round Package" (click on photos for more details).
Your package will be customized based on your chosen program elements.
3 NIGHT PRACTICE ROUND PACKAGE ELEMENTS:
Click on photos for more details
Arrival on Sunday, April 2nd and departure on Wednesday, April 5, 2017
* Transfers (shared van) from the Atlanta Airport (mini-van rental for house options)
* Choice of deluxe accommodations in hotels or private homes
* Masters Practice Round Tickets on Monday and Tuesday
* Hot Breakfast and Manager's Reception at the hotels each day
* Deluxe beverage / snack basket in each private home (arrival day only)
* Round trip group shuttle transfers to the tournament (hotels only)
* Valet parking across the street from Augusta National
* Full day hospitality (on Monday & Tuesday) at the Magnolia Manor
* Georgia Sports custom ticket holder and lanyard
* On-site program coordination by Georgia Sports Masters Golf Travel experts
* All taxes and service charges
Jameson Suites Augusta, GA
$2,796 per person
$3,822 per person
Staybridge Suites Columbia, SC
$2,413 per person
$3,112 per person
$2,365 per person (based on 4 guests)
All sales are subject to availability and confirmation by The Georgia Sports & Event Marketing Corporation. Package elements and pricing are presented for budgeting purposes only and not guaranteed (until booked). Package elements are limited in number and sold on a first come basis. Prices on all packages are subject to change without notice (until booked), and do change frequently. Please keep checking this site for updated pricing.
Georgia Sports & Event Marketing Corporation is not affiliated with nor does it imply affiliation with The Masters Golf Tournament, Augusta National, Inc., The City of Augusta, The PGA of America, or any other organization listed herein. Georgia Sports & Event Marketing Corporation is not authorized, licensed or endorsed by Augusta National Inc to sell any goods and / or services in conjunction with Augusta National, Inc. events. The terms Masters, The Masters Golf Tournament and Augusta National as well as all associated graphics and / or logos, are registered trademarks of The Augusta National, Inc. and are used herein for informational and factual description purposes only.
BACK TO MASTERS PACKAGES